Men's Leather Ivy Cap Soft Leather Golf Bunnet Cap
All prices displayed include taxes and duties - Extended Return Policy Due to Festive Season Is Applicable
Introducing our Men's Leather Ivy Cap, a classic and stylish choice for golfers and fashion-forward individuals. Crafted from soft sheep napa leather, this cap not only exudes a premium feel but also provides exceptional breathability, ensuring you stay comfortable even in warm weather. Unlike PVC or synthetic imitations, natural leather allows your head to breathe, preventing that sticky and suffocated feeling. Designed to fit all head sizes, this cap is available in a variety of colors to suit your personal style. Elevate your headwear collection with this timeless and comfortable bunnet cap that seamlessly blends fashion and function.
- These golf caps are made of premium grade soft sheep napa leather
- Small visor
- Elasticated back so one size fits all
- Soft and durable polyester lining
At BOUTIQUE ENGLAND, we take pride in crafting our leather jackets and coats from only the finest materials. Our leather is sourced from premium cowhide, lambskin, sheepskin, and buffalo hide, ensuring the highest quality and durability. Each jacket features 100% real leather, guaranteeing that you receive a product that is not only stylish but also built to last.
For added comfort, most of our products are lined with high-quality polyester fabric, providing a smooth and soft interior that complements the luxury of the leather. In the case of our sheepskin shearling jackets, the lining is made from natural shearling fur, offering exceptional warmth and coziness. We prioritize both style and comfort, ensuring that our materials are as exceptional as the designs themselves.
NOTE: No surprises at checkout! The prices you see on our website include all taxes and duties
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Within the UK = FREE
- Click and Collect = FREE
- Worldwide Shipping Charges = £39.99 for orders less than £500 - We Offer Free International Delivery for Orders Over £500
*Taxes and duties may apply as per destination at the time of checkout. Delay in delivery can be occurred due to custom parcel inspection process.
All items shown on our website are in stock based at our UK warehouse, ready for immediate dispatch. If in the unlikely event or for any reason, your item is not available upon completion of your order we will contact you immediately.
Your order is accepted once payment is received.
A confirmation email will be sent to confirm that we have received your payment and the item will be dispatched from our goods out warehouse based in the UK on the same day as payment is received and dispatched with Royal Mail using a tracking number.
Please check the address that is selected for delivery as we are unable to make changes once your order is placed with Boutiqueengland.com. Occasionally and very rarely events outside of our control may mean delays are incurred. We will notify you if this is the case. All orders are sent out using Royal Mail, DPD & DHL as our chosen courier once payment is accepted, using a tracking code. Delivery rates for UK, Europe, USA, and Rest of the World can be found below.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product to our below-mentioned return address and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days after delivery.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- Please be advised size 22 and 24 in women's and size 4 XL and 5 XL in men's, are special sizes and made upon order. These special sizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Also the customized leather jackets or customized leather items are non returnable/ non refundable
For International Returns, please note that shipping charges for international parcels are not refundable. This is due to the high VAT charges and associated costs incurred during the international shipping process.
Unit 3, Dominion Works, Fresh Water Road
Dagenham, RM8 1RX , UK
Tel: 020 8432 6195
In case of any confusion or query please don't hesitate to contact us at Boutique England®
All our leather garments are pre-protected before being sent to you. This ensures they have enhanced protection from the elements, and general wear.
As the leather products are valuable items so ensure that your leather products stays supple, soft, smooth and clean. Few tips are below
- Keep your jacket dry. Avoid wearing your leather jacket in rainy weather. If it does get wet, make sure that you hang it out to dry immediately before putting it away.
- Hang your jacket correctly. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather
- Keep your jacket away from heat. Heat will dry out and cause leather to become brittle and crack.
- Use a leather conditioner. Leather will always naturally lose some of it moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life.
- Don’t clean at home. Unless you have the experience or aren’t worried about causing irreparable harm to your leather jacket, you should not try to clean it at home.
WHO WE ARE
Boutique England is a leading retailer of quality leather jackets, leather accessories, sheepskin jackets and leather luggage. We are dedicatedly providing luxury and style at exceptional values to the fashion-conscious consumer.