Vintage Leather Briefcase Heavy Duty Laptop Messenger Shoulder Bag
Upgrade your professional look with this Men's Vintage Leather Briefcase in a stunning tan brown color. Crafted from high-quality leather, this briefcase boasts a vintage design that exudes sophistication and style. It features a spacious main compartment with a dedicated laptop compartment that can easily accommodate your laptop and other essentials, making it perfect for work or travel. The adjustable shoulder strap and sturdy top handle provide comfortable carrying options, while the heavy-duty construction ensures durability and longevity. The perfect organizer design with multiple pockets and compartments keep your belongings organized and within easy reach.
- This bag is made of natural leather with crazy horse vintage finish
- 2 main compartments, inside padded sleeve for 17" laptop - 1 zippered pocket for small accessories
- Exterior expandable quick-access slip pocket with magnetic snap closure
- Multi pockets can be used for mobile, iPad, diary, books, wallet, mini pouches, purses etc
- Features a back sleeve that slips over luggage handles. Stack this briefcase on your wheeled luggage to free your shoulder or hands while carrying heavier stuff
- Dimensions: W 44.5 cm X H 29.5 cm X D 13.5 cm
All prices displayed include taxes and duties - Free Return Policy of 30 Days After Delivery Applicable
Informazioni sul prodotto
Outer Shell: 100% Real Leather
Inner Lining (If have): Polyester
NOTE: No surprises at checkout! The prices you see on our website include all taxes and duties
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Within the UK = FREE
- Click and Collect = Free
- International Shipping Charges = £39.99
*Taxes and duties may apply as per destination at the time of checkout. Delay in delivery can be occurred due to custom parcel inspection process.
All items shown on our website are in stock based at our UK warehouse, ready for immediate dispatch. If in the unlikely event or for any reason, your item is not available upon completion of your order we will contact you immediately.
Your order is accepted once payment is received.
A confirmation email will be sent to confirm that we have received your payment and the item will be dispatched from our goods out warehouse based in the UK on the same day as payment is received and dispatched with Royal Mail using a tracking number.
Please check the address that is selected for delivery as we are unable to make changes once your order is placed with Boutiqueengland.com. Occasionally and very rarely events outside of our control may mean delays are incurred. We will notify you if this is the case. All orders are sent out using Royal Mail, DPD & DHL as our chosen courier once payment is accepted, using a tracking code. Delivery rates for UK, Europe, USA, and Rest of the World can be found below.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product to our below-mentioned return address and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days after delivery.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- Our return address is below
- Please be advised size 22 and 24 in women's and size 4 XL and 5 XL in men's, are special sizes and made upon order. These special sizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Also the customized leather jackets or customized leather items are non returnable/ non refundable
Unit 3, Dominion Works, Fresh Water Road
Dagenham, RM8 1RX , UK
Tel: 020 8432 6195
In case of any confusion or query please don't hesitate to contact us at Boutique England®
All our leather garments are pre-protected before being sent to you. This ensures they have enhanced protection from the elements, and general wear.
As the leather products are valuable items so ensure that your leather products stays supple, soft, smooth and clean. Few tips are below
- Keep your jacket dry. Avoid wearing your leather jacket in rainy weather. If it does get wet, make sure that you hang it out to dry immediately before putting it away.
- Hang your jacket correctly. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather
- Keep your jacket away from heat. Heat will dry out and cause leather to become brittle and crack.
- Use a leather conditioner. Leather will always naturally lose some of it moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life.
- Don’t clean at home. Unless you have the experience or aren’t worried about causing irreparable harm to your leather jacket, you should not try to clean it at home.
WHO WE ARE
Boutique England is a leading retailer of quality leather jackets, leather accessories, sheepskin jackets and leather luggage. We are dedicatedly providing luxury and style at exceptional values to the fashion-conscious consumer.