HARBIN B3 SHEEPSKIN JACKET MEN'S PILOT SHEARLING FUR JACKET Vintage
Introducing the HARBIN Men's B3 Jacket - a stunning bomber pilot RAF-style jacket that combines the best of both worlds: fashion and function. Made from the finest quality shearling leather, this jacket features a unique brown rustic color that complements the beige natural shearling fur lining. The bomber pilot RAF-style design adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to the jacket, making it perfect for any occasion. The HARBIN Men's B3 Jacket is more than just a stylish accessory - it is also designed to keep you warm and comfortable during the colder months. The natural shearling fur lining provides unbeatable warmth, ensuring that you can stay cozy even on the coldest winter days. The jacket is designed to last, with its high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship making it a reliable and long-lasting investment.
- This b3 classic bomber jacket is made of natural shearling sheepskin leather
- Featuring the natural shearling fur interior
- Front zip closure
- Classic collar with stud snap closure
- Featuring the foldable collar and bottom hem
- Real Leather trimming
- 2 outer pockets- 1 inner pocket
All prices displayed include taxes and duties - Free Return Policy of 30 Days After Delivery Applicable
To help you choose the best size, please refer to the size guidelines below or alternatively if you are unsure please don't worry we are here for you. Please email us at email@example.com with the code style or name of the jacket and the team will source the information out for you. You can also call our customer service team at 020 84326195.
MENS JACKET SIZE GUIDE
|Regular Fit||Fit Chest (inches)||Fit Chest (cm)|
Ladies Leather Jackets
|Regular Fit||Fit Chest (inches)||Fit Chest (cm)|
|8 - XS||29-30||74-79|
|12 - M||33-34||84-89|
|14 - L||35-36||89-94|
|16 - XL||37-38||94-99|
|18 - 2XL||39-40||99-104|
|20 - 3XL||41-42||104-109|
|22 - 4XL||43-44||109-114|
|24 - 5XL||45-46||114-119|
Informazioni sul prodotto
Outer Shell: 100% Real Leather
Inner Lining (If have): Polyester
NOTE: No surprises at checkout! The prices you see on our website include all taxes and duties
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Within the UK = FREE
- Click and Collect = Free
- International Shipping Charges = £39.99
*Taxes and duties may apply as per destination at the time of checkout. Delay in delivery can be occurred due to custom parcel inspection process.
All items shown on our website are in stock based at our UK warehouse, ready for immediate dispatch. If in the unlikely event or for any reason, your item is not available upon completion of your order we will contact you immediately.
Your order is accepted once payment is received.
A confirmation email will be sent to confirm that we have received your payment and the item will be dispatched from our goods out warehouse based in the UK on the same day as payment is received and dispatched with Royal Mail using a tracking number.
Please check the address that is selected for delivery as we are unable to make changes once your order is placed with Boutiqueengland.com. Occasionally and very rarely events outside of our control may mean delays are incurred. We will notify you if this is the case. All orders are sent out using Royal Mail, DPD & DHL as our chosen courier once payment is accepted, using a tracking code. Delivery rates for UK, Europe, USA, and Rest of the World can be found below.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product to our below-mentioned return address and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days after delivery.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- Our return address is below
- Please be advised size 22 and 24 in women's and size 4 XL and 5 XL in men's, are special sizes and made upon order. These special sizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Also the customized leather jackets or customized leather items are non returnable/ non refundable
Unit 3, Dominion Works, Fresh Water Road
Dagenham, RM8 1RX , UK
Tel: 020 8432 6195
In case of any confusion or query please don't hesitate to contact us at Boutique England®
All our leather garments are pre-protected before being sent to you. This ensures they have enhanced protection from the elements, and general wear.
As the leather products are valuable items so ensure that your leather products stays supple, soft, smooth and clean. Few tips are below
- Keep your jacket dry. Avoid wearing your leather jacket in rainy weather. If it does get wet, make sure that you hang it out to dry immediately before putting it away.
- Hang your jacket correctly. Never leave your jacket folded for a long period of time, as this can encourage creases and cracks in the leather
- Keep your jacket away from heat. Heat will dry out and cause leather to become brittle and crack.
- Use a leather conditioner. Leather will always naturally lose some of it moisture, but using a reputable leather conditioner on finished leather can prolong its life.
- Don’t clean at home. Unless you have the experience or aren’t worried about causing irreparable harm to your leather jacket, you should not try to clean it at home.
WHO WE ARE
Boutique England is a leading retailer of quality leather jackets, leather accessories, sheepskin jackets and leather luggage. We are dedicatedly providing luxury and style at exceptional values to the fashion-conscious consumer.